Anti F-35 is a fire resistant coating that it is designed for fire protection of existing structures such as metal, concrete, wood, composite and polymer structures in indoor environments. by coating of this product on a surface, a thin film (about 3-7 mm) is formed on various structure. When is placing structures in exposed to fire, this film due to its high thermal resistance is preventing expansion of flame and heat transfer to the surface of structures for several hours compatible with thickness applied.
- Protection of metal and wooden components in indoor environments.
- Protection of polymer and composite components such as polystyrene and fiberglass
- Protection of electronics and communication ducts, servers and safety room
- very high thermal resistance and completely flame retardant
- ability of repairing
- Odorless and Without toxicity either before or after the coating
- Very good adhesion with substrate
- Without release of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) when burning
- with the ability of tonality
- Without any cracks